gDMSS Lite for PC: The GMDSS Lite app is an Android and iOS app that helps the user in the remote survey process. The app allows the user to connect to external devices such as remote cameras, etc. and control devices directly connected to the app.
You can install GDMSS Lite for Windows 10 PC using the BlueStacks App Player. gDMSS Lite is a completely new app designed for remote surveillance.
Download and Install gDMSS Lite for PC on Windows 7, 8 or 10
Yes, this Android surveillance software was originally made available as a gDMSS Plus in the Play Store, and later the Lite version of the app was made available for free on Android, gDMSS Lite apk and iDMSS Lite for iOS As was released with another version.
Read More: 10 Best Alternative Sites Like WolowTube
Similar functionality like GDMSS Lite So, if you are trying to download gDMSS Lite for iPhone / iPad, you can download iDMSS Lite directly from the Apple App Store.
As we can download the gDMSS lite apk from Google Play Store, here we will see how we can download GDMSS Lite for Windows 10 PC or Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / XP 32/64 bit, PC or Laptop. (If you are looking for iDMSS Lite for Windows then you should use this guide because iDMSS Lite is the iOS version of gDMSS Lite App)
GDMSS LITE APP FEATURES ON PC
GDMSS Lite for PC is a free remote surveillance camera app that is used to manage video and audio production. With the app, you can manage your camera in any way, you can rotate it, zoom in and out, and even video calling.
This app is super smart that it can detect movements and alarm can ring. Due to the special speed detection facility, gDMSS Lite for PC can be used to monitor all types of CCTV cameras. GDMSS Light is a free monitoring application with remote control of all features of the software.
- The gDMSS Lite app is free to download.
- The GDMSS Lite app is used for remote video surveillance with fully networked and working DVRs.
- Push alarms and playback are available within the app.
- The GDMSS Lite Apk supports finger gestures and Windows slide features.
- You can create a set of cameras in a group so that you can reach the group directly and this reduces the effort of selecting all the cameras.
- iDMSS Lite is an iOS version of the gDMSS Lite app.
Download and install GDMSS Lite (Windows and Mac OS) in PC
The following are 2 ways to install gDMSS Lite on PC:
- Install GDMSS Lite For PC using the BlueStacks App Player
- Install gDMSS Lite For PC using Nox android emulator
Install GDMSS Lite for PC using BlueStacks emulator –
BlueStacks is an Android app player or android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on PC. How to install any app on a PC with BlueStacks, here are the following steps:
- To get started, install Bluestacks on PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- After the launch of the Bluestacks app, click on the “My Apps” button in the emulator.
- Search for: gDMSS Lite
- You will see a search result for the GDMSS Lite app just install it
- Log in with your Google Account to download apps or games from Google Play store on Bluestacks
- After the login, the installation process will begin for gDMSS Lite based on your internet connection.
Hint: If you are having problems with BlueStacks emulator software then just install Microsoft .NET Framework software in your laptop or pc or comment below your problem.
You can also download the gDMSS Lite APK file and if you want you can install it on BlueStacks Android emulator. You can download the GDMSS Lite APK downloadable file in your PC to install it later in your PC.
Install gDMSS Lite For PC with Nox emulator –
Nox App Player is the latest Android emulator recently released. The Android emulator or app player is the software that allows users to install Android apps and games on a PC or laptop.
Millions of users are using an Android emulator to play Android games and use the Android app on their computer. Follow the steps below:
- Install NOX App Player on PC
- This is an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and log in to a Google account
- Tab finder and search: gDMSS Lite
- Install gDMSS Lite on your Nox emulator
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to run the gDMSS light on your PC