Wondering How to Create a Local Account on Windows 10? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out. There are often times when we need a separate Windows account. Especially if you are sharing your computer with others, then having your personal account on Windows 10 is a good idea.
How to Create a Local Account on Windows 10?
This way, you will be able to protect your files from other users. As well as you will have your own space to work on. But the thing is that not everyone knows How to Create a Local Account on Windows 10. And if this is the same case with you, then I will be answering the question in this article. However, for a complete guide, you can check out ShotBytes.com, which has explained how to create and remove Microsoft Account From Windows 10.
Check Also: Download and Install gDMSS Lite for PC
So to create a local account on Windows 10, you will need to follow these following steps:
- First of all, click on the start menu.
- Then click on the User Icon located on the top.
- Now click on Change Account Settings.
- After that, it will open Settings. Now from the sidebar click on Family & other.
- Now click on Add someone else to this PC under Other users on the right.
- Over here, you do not have to enter your email or phone number at all. Instead, you will need to click on the “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information” option.
- Now a new window will open up, from here, you will need to click on the Add a user without a Microsoft account option which is located at the bottom.
- Over here, enter the name of the user under the
- Who’s going to use this PC and type the password twice under Make it secure.
- Along with that, you will also need to select three security questions and fill them with answers. So in case if you forget your password. This would help you to recover the account.
- In the end, hit the next button, and a new Local account will be created.
Read More: Easy poser pro apk unlocked
So that was a quick answer to your How to Create a Local Account on Windows 10 question. Go ahead and check these steps out. Also, if you need any more help, you can check out the Microsoft Support Page.